BackupAssist Desktop Crack v11.5.6 With Key Download 
With BackupAssist Desktop Crack, you can create backups for all types of files, restore and recover items, monitor running processes, and generate reports.
Setup is easy and the interface is clean
It takes only a few seconds to install, and no third-party products need to be downloaded. You are then taken to a well-organized, minimal user interface, as it consists of a menu bar, a navigation panel, a few buttons, and a pane for displaying information. Help is provided extensively, so users with various levels of experience can find their way around it.
Methods of creating backups
There are several backup types you can choose from, including drive imaging, data replication, ZIP 64-bit compression, and SQL and e-mail backups. You will still need to go through an installation wizard, where you will be able to specify a source directory, a destination location, a schedule for when the operation will repeat, a name, and a short description.
Create reports, recover and restore your data
The backup process can be monitored as well as reports can be created with information on how many errors have occurred, how much data was used, the start and end time, the label, and the computer. The main window can display the event logs, as well as details about the event, date, and category.
- Both data and systems are backed up, mitigating the risk of data loss.
- Get running again quickly. Employees do their own file restores and system recovery.
- Company data gets backed up to company storage. Recordkeeping is easy. Security is assured.
- Centralized monitoring, maintenance, and protection of data
- Flexible system and file protection
- System image to local USB HDD for fast system recovery
- File backups to the cloud
- File backups to local USB HDD
- Work data is backed up to work-provided storage.
- Personal data can be excluded from work backups.
- Company-provided laptops.
- Employee-owned, work-only computers
- Employee-owned, mixed work/personal computers.
- All cloud backups feature data deduplication, encryption, and compression.
- Cloud storage – use a company Azure or AWS S3 storage account. Satisfy data sovereignty and handling requirements.
- Local USB HDD storage – use inexpensive, company-owned media for fast recovery.
- Pre-configuration makes it easy for non-technical staff to install and use.
- Central monitoring for easy visibility.
- Ensure business continuity
- Ensure legal compliance with data handling
- Data sovereignty – company cloud account (AWS/Azure), choose where to store data
- Data secured with business-grade encryption
- Multiple restore points
- Consistency of data protection.
- BackupAssist now supports Exchange Server. The Exchange Granular Restore add-on currently supports Exchange RTM and will be brought into line with the current cumulative update early next year. Exchange
- BackupAssist now supports SQL This includes SQL cumulative update 6 and support for the SQL Continuous add-on.
- Added a new setting to the job creation wizard’s Set up Destination screen called Start the first week of backups on this date. This new field allows you to set the date from which the job’s backup schedule will start to run.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.