Last Updated on
Features of Adobe Dreamweaver
- Design and construction of standard Web pages
- Coding integrated with graphical environment
- Design and develop a variety of dynamic pages based on Ajax technology
- coordination with other Adobe applications such as Photoshop, Flash and Fayrfvrks
- Ability to automatically detect the type of programming code program
- View and edit web pages designed online
- Ability to upload pages directly on the server
- A new tool design and support integration of the technology CSS
- Better support for jQuery
- compatibility with the latest web standards
- Improved speed design
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, or Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later.
- CPU: Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor.
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space (approximately 2 GB) required during installation. Dreamweaver cannot be installed on removable flash storage devices.
- Display: 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card.