Last Updated on
DriverFinder is a program that enables you to download the latest drivers for your system. It can be easily handled, even by first-time users. The interface of the tool is clean and intuitive. Upon program initialization, DriverFinder automatically performs a scan job on your computer.
Once it is done, you can check out a list of outdated drivers, along with the descriptions, current and the latest versions. Downloading the new drivers can be easily done with the simple click of a button.
In addition, you can create an ignore list and view up-to-date drivers, as well as use a backup and restore system (in case you are experiencing issues with the operating system after the driver updates).
From the ‘Settings’ area you can change the default download and backup location, configure proxy settings and set DriverFinder to check for program updates at startup and to automatically run at Windows boot.
The program requires a moderate amount of CPU and system memory, quickly finishes a scan job and contains user documentation. We have not come across any issues during our tests; DriverFinder did not freeze, crash or display error dialogs. All in all, if you are looking for an easy way to keep your system drivers up-to-date, then DriverFinder can be of assistance.
Here are some key features of “DriverFinder”:
- Unlimited driver downloads
- Precision PC scanning technology
- Huge driver database
- Accurate driver update recommendations
- Super-fast driver downloads
- Driver installation support
- Driver backup & restore
- Premium customer service
- Saves you the manual labor (and countless hours) of trying to Find the right driver for your device
- Saves you the trouble of installing drivers manually
- Protects your PC by backing up old drivers
- Enables you to copy drivers and move it to another system
- Facilitates high-level performance of hardware devices connected to your computer
- Optimizes your PC
Originally posted 2019-10-29 14:15:45.