Last Updated on
Final Cut Pro
Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro Crack combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Final Cut Pro debuts a powerful collection of new features for professional editors. A strikingly low-profile interface maximizes work space on any display. The new Magnetic Timeline 2 advances even further beyond traditional, track-based editing with automatic color coding and flexible layouts based on roles. The latest Final Cut Pro release also takes full advantage of the new MacBook Pro with support for the Touch Bar and wide color workflows.
Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS 10.14.6. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics recommended. HEVC and HEIF support require 10.14.6.
- New Metal-based processing engine improves playback and accelerates graphics tasks including rendering, compositing, real-time effects, exporting, and more
- Enhances graphics performance with support for multiple GPUs including Radeon Pro Vega II and Radeon Pro Vega II Duo on Mac Pro
- Optimizes CPU performance with support for up to 28 CPU cores on Mac Pro
- Accelerates ProRes and ProRes RAW playback when using the Afterburner card on Mac Pro
- View, edit, grade, and deliver stunning High Dynamic Range video on Pro Display XDR
- Connect Pro Display XDR with a single Thunderbolt cable to use as a display or reference monitor
- Simultaneously use up to three Pro Display XDR units connected to Mac Pro — two for the Final Cut Pro interface and one for dedicated monitoring
- Grade High Dynamic Range video with enhanced color mask and range isolation tools
- View High Dynamic Range video tone-mapped to compatible Standard Dynamic Range displays when using Final Cut Pro on macOS Catalina
- Select which internal or external GPU is used to accelerate graphics processing.
Supported Operation Systems: macOS 10.14.6 or later 64 bit.
Originally posted 2019-12-23 15:37:41.