Last Updated on
HitmanPro is the fastest solution to see if your computer is infected with viruses. This software is also portable and can run from a USB Flash Drive, CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive. HitmanPro 3 Full Crack is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software.
What is HitmanPro?
HitmanPro is a portable antimalware program, which aims to detect and remove malicious files and registry entries related to rootkits, trojans, viruses, worms, spyware, adware, rogue antivirus programs, ransomware, and other malware from infected computers.
Research From HitmanPro AntiMalware
Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance.
Features of Hitman Pro 3 Crack
- Recognizes and removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- Short scan time – searches the system within a few minutes.
- No extra system load.
- Impossible to make false positives on important systems files thanks to “profiling” and whitelisting.
- Multi-vendor identification of malware in our real-time “Scan Cloud”.
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Creates a check point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
- Free malware scan.
Small in Size
You can download HitmanPro in two seconds (unless you still have dial-up internet). It’s only 10MB. Plus, you don’t have to install it – just run it after it’s downloaded.
Scans for bad behavior
A standard antivirus program misses stuff. It’s focused on finding malware signatures that virus firms have identified as malicious. But what about new, zero-day threats that haven’t been researched? That’s why HitmanPro looks at behaviors when scanning. Bad behavior is caught, with or without a malware signature.
Uses multiple experts
Two heads are better than one. So we have four. HitmanPro leverages malware databases from four security labs, including SophosLabs, to be incredibly thorough when scanning for and cleaning up malware. More research means more powerful cleaning.
Cleans up after itself
Malware piggybacks on various programs to gain access to your computer. HitmanPro removes that malware – but it doesn’t stop there. Damaged Windows resources are brought back to their safe, original versions.
Goes deep to clean
Resilient malware can also affect critical system files and boot records to manipulate the Windows operating system and installed antivirus software. This is even before the operating system boots. HitmanPro can remove these persistent threats from within the running operating system and its boot records.
You can aslo check for: HitmanPro.Alert + Crack
Originally posted 2019-12-05 11:03:25.