Do you own a digital camera or do you have a large collection of images to manage? Then in no time finding that one image you’re looking for becomes a chore. But Photo Supreme can change all that. Photo Supreme’s integrated cataloging and management features will help you quickly find and work with your desired image.
Advanced search capabilities
When looking for that one image, Photo Supreme Full Crack will help you with deep text searches, tag searches, duplicate detection, similarity detection, dynamic search combinations and advanced filtering.
Multi tab browsing
IDimager Photo Supreme Crack brings tabbed browsing to your image archive. Take advantage of having multiple sets open at the same time.
Tagging your images has never been easier. GEO tagging, parent cascading, face tagging, and automatic metadata enrichment are just a few of many features.
Import & ingest images
Import your images in your Catalog the way you want. You can define naming conventions, apply metadata on import, version rules, and of course copy files.
Organize your images in Portfolios and Collections.
Multi version control
Logically hold your pictures together so you can find them again more easily.
IDimager Photo Supreme Crack offers many features, the most relevant ones are listed below:
- Advanced search capabilities
- Multi tab browsing
- Import & ingest images
- Side-by-side comparison (up to 6 images)
- Keyword tagging
- Advanced GEO tagging
- Image organization in portfolios
- Duplicate detection
- Share images with Flickr, Smugmug, Zenfolio, Google+ (former Picasaweb), FTP, EMail
- Dual monitor support
- Creative Commons support
- Lossless image editing
- Supports Darwin Core metadata
- Dynamic collections
- Face detection
- Area tagging
- Extensible metadata with custom field definitions
- Take your previews with you while travelling
- Color managed
- Fully scriptable
- Available for Windows* and macOS**
- Single User or Multi-User network/server version
- English, German, French, Italian, and Dutch locale
- Full HD, 2K, 4K, 5K, Retina screen resolutions supported