Zero Assumption Recovery 14.4 Build 2080 + License Number 2022
With Zero Assumption Recovery Crack, you can restore data from a damaged hard drive to a new media (typically another HDD), while leaving the damaged hard drive intact. Within Windows, ZAR is able to restore NTFS (including NTFS5), FAT16/32, and VFAT volumes. In addition to supporting long and/or national file names, ZAR also supports NTFS compression. Typical damage profiles include volumes that have been accidentally formatted, damaged by a virus or badly behaved software, or caused by power failure or overclocking.
We offer three types of recovery: Image recovery, Zero Assumption Recovery Crack, Data recovery for Windows and Linux, as well as RAID recovery. Recovery mode 1 is mainly for recovering multimedia files from camera cards and flash drives. Data recovery is an advanced technique for retrieving files from a wide range of partitions and hard drives. I consider RAID recovery to be the most important.
- General data recovery with ZAR software
- Windows FAT, NTFS, Linux ext2/3/4, and XFS volumes
- Formatted drive or “RAW filesystem”
- External drives, USB thumb drives, and memory cards
- Digital image recovery
- Digital photo recovery with a free version of ZAR Data Recovery
- Complex cases with ZAR Data Recovery
- RAID data recovery
- NAS data recovery
- MBR damaged data recovery
- Partition table recovery with multiple logical drives.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 256 MB of RAM required (512 MB RAM Recommended).
- Hard Disk Space required: 70 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Administrator rights.